Galini's Pie Shop is a pie shop that Mr. Galini opened up in 1948. He had Coconut Cream Pie and many more. In the iCarly episode iPie, Mr. Galini was sick in the hospital and his workers were going to close the shop down. Until, at Galini's furneral Sam and Freddie find the pie recipes in the computer, which saved the shop.
Trivia of the pie shopEdit
- Mr. Galini had opened his pie shop near the Seattle area in January 1948.
- In January 1989 he hired seventeen year old Mario to work as a cashier and took the job.
- Mr. Galini invented his coconut cream pie in September 1981.
Pies and moreEdit
- Coconut Cream Pie (1981 - ?)
- Soft drinks
- An assortment of different pies